Certification!?!?

Kiunga
3 months 0 Kiunga 8

I recently signed up to take the certification class, only to find out that you hae to have a costco to attend. Are there any other scan opportunities available such as Sams, CVS, RiteAid? I have seen scan jobs available other than Costco's at convience stores in my area,.It also stated that if you were more late 5 minutes late then you would not be allowed access. I thought there would be and email sent with a link to the zoom meeting, but i did not receive one. So I ahd to search in the forum. By that time it was well over 5 minutes. Can someone explan howto get ceritfied, with having a Costco card, please?

Travis_17029274778163
2 months 0 Travis_17029274778163 1

What is getting certified for and how does it work?

StephShops
2 months +1 StephShops 1

Hello,

I'm new here and just wondering if you have figured this all out yet? Did you find any jobs that you qualify for? Are you happy that you paid for the certification? Trying to decide if I should purchase it so any advice is much appreciated!

Thank you!

AZCross
1 month 0 AZCross 38

There's a few shops in Tucson that require the certification, but its going into Costco and scanning 600+ items for a few days until the 1,800/1,900 scans is complete. I personally don't have the time, patience or desire to go hang out in Costco for several hours on a treasure hunt for a payout of $114 when I can easily do three other shops and make slightly more.

A_A
1 month +1 A_A 3

I did the Zoom training, and tried to take the test. I couldn't get past question 18. I took the test 4 more times, each time picking a different answer, and each time it said I got the question wrong. The response I received when I sent an email, just said "the question is worded in a tricky way" and that did not help. I gave up. Having to scan 1900 items in 3 days or 4 hours of work seems a little daunting for such a small amount of money.

Reading this thread: