Phone Shops

Lisa_16643824291875
3 months 0 Lisa_16643824291875 1

Can someone please explain to me what score is required to do phone shops? I am a retired mortgage loan underwriter, collections supervisor, as well as customer service and marketing representative. I am well experienced with using a telephone to conduct investigative and customer service conversations. I would love the opportunity to do phone shops and even when there is a list of numerous repetitive shops either I am told I do not have a high enough score or it has been assigned to another representative. What is needed or do these things really exist? Thanks

Kara_16989524263361
3 months 0 Kara_16989524263361 36

I don't know what score is required to do phone shops, but they definitely exist. I've found that some of them can be difficult to get assigned to, but I would be patient and just keep applying for them. You'll be assigned one eventually. I think that sometimes other shoppers will self-assign them or they've just selected someone else. You could also try to e-mail the scheduler to express interest and ask what they are looking for for certain assignments, but I'm not sure how that would be received.

AZCross
3 months +1 AZCross 68
Lisa_16643824291875 @ Apr 16, 2024, 1:48:01 PM
Can someone please explain to me what score is required to do phone shops? I am a retired mortgage loan underwriter, collections supervisor, as well as customer service and marketing representative. I am well experienced with using a telephone to conduct investigative and customer service conversations. I would love the opportunity to do phone shops and even when there is a list of numerous repetitive shops either I am told I do not have a high enough score or it has been assigned to another representative. What is needed or do these things really exist? Thanks

There isn't a "required" score. Email the scheduler with the shop ID and just request the shop. I've been assigned quite a few by simply requesting it directly from the scheduler and not the portal.

Angela_17162270825614
2 months 0 Angela_17162270825614 1

Questions on the floor regarding the iSS Prep Certifications...

I did the Age and ID verification and knew up front it was optional but a charge of $9.95 would be required to complete. Understood, paid & got it.

I started the first iSS Certification Course about the fundamentals of their mystery shopping platform and it's features. Before doing so, I read all the terms and benefits of the courses listed to which I understood was available for all iSS shoppers and those interested in becoming one with only a few that weren't public and only for us. Read, understood, completed and passed with a 99%. grade.

After it was graded and marked as complete, now I see a $9.95 charge for a certificate. I thought they were free as our educational tools and recommended.

Is this charge simply for a "certificate"? Wouldn't it automatically be considered a certification when it's listed as complete with a passing score? Can't the shops see these completed courses when they choose to decide if they accept and assign as a tool for themselves?

I am hesitant to start course 2 now if I have to pay another $10. I will take them all but it'll have to be over time as paychecks come in and don't remember being told the only way to do so would require a payment to officially be marked as adding to my professional profile.

Janet_17141900714405
2 months 0 Janet_17141900714405 5

Hi,

I think there are two courses that are free but the one you mentioned does have a $9.95 charge to it and it is for the certificate. I am new here and learning as I go.

AZCross
2 months +1 AZCross 68

Personally, I haven't been certified in anything on this site or the others, but after you do a few of the same shops it doesn't matter. Yesterday I got some nifty Clark Kent spy glasses to do the video shops that one of the schedulers purchased off Amazon for me on agreement that I would be able to do two of their recorded shops that took around 70 minutes to just drive to the area and I get to keep the glasses. For another site, pretty any vehicle I want to drive, I just tell then the day I'm available to do it and it's assigned without question now, and another place makes sure my car gets washed at least once per week by giving me an open contract on the open ones where all I need to do is tell them I going and they open a spot for me as long as it's different places.

Build your reputation and talk with the schedulers. It'll go much further than another badge or come certification. Personally if they want to verify me, I can take a picture of myself holding my drivers license and passport at my house with the GPS tag turned on instead of paying some site to give me a thumbs up.

Janet_17141900714405
1 month 0 Janet_17141900714405 5

Hi,

It is so cool that you have the flexibility to do the shops! I am a new shopper and I am learning as I go. I have been turned down for few shops because I had a zero rating with that company. How can I get a rating without doing any shops? Any advice you can give me would be very helpful. Also are there any easy shops out there that a newbie like me can do it successfully? Thanks for your help!

Reading this thread: