Apartment shop questions/can't finalize shop

ROSEANNE
2 months +1 ROSEANNE 1

I did an apartment mystery shop on Tuesday morning at 11:00 am.

I finished filling out the whole report except for the last section, because the guidelines say to wait 72 hours before finalizing my report (I'm supposed to see if I get any kind of follow up from the property). However, I keep getting emails saying my shop is overdue, even though it hasn't been 72 hours yet.

So, I tried to go ahead and finalize the report but I keep getting an error message stating, "Unable to finalize your shop. Make sure to complete and check your shop start and finish times."

I'm not sure what they mean by "finish time." Is it when I left the apartment viewing on Tuesday morning? Or is it Friday morning at 11:00 am when it has technically been 72 hours?

I emailed my scheduler and I submitted a help desk ticket and no one has gotten back to me.

I spent many hours filling out the report and I don't want all my hard work to go to waste!

What should I do?!

Terri_17165081791809
2 months (Edited 2 months) +1 Terri_17165081791809 3

Your start time must be 72 hours after you submit the shop. The email is automated for 24 hours.

Contact the scheduler if you continue to have issues.

Megan_17106025473308
2 months +1 Megan_17106025473308 6

The shop start and end time are when you go to the location. I feel like I had this error once before too and I had selected the wrong end date on accident.

AZCross
1 month +2 AZCross 68

If you have the app on your phone, when I go to park just before walking into the office I open the app and the very first question asked like you're going to do the report is a geo-tag and timer to click start the shop. Go forward and skip the next option to save that section. When you get back to your car, open the app and skip the start time, then click on the "What time did you finish your shop?" Go back home and finish the report thing, but it makes it easier on you later.

Regina_16891297239066
1 month 0 Regina_16891297239066 2

Roseanne, thank you for this post and for the others who replied to it. I am new to mystery shopping, and this information is helpful.

Reading this thread: