AMA I've done over 80 shops for iSS and multiple other secret shopping companies.

Poll ends: 9 months Poll: How much money have you made so far this year?

Select 1 answer:

0 Over $1000
43%
0 Over $50
29%
0 Over $500
22%
0 Over $100
8%
Sariahhh
11 months +1 Sariahhh 56

Feel free to post your questions here and I'll answer as soon as I can. Let's start it off with a poll to encourage all the newcomers! How much have you made year to date? (You can find this information in the top left corner of the website homepage under your badges.)

Immolatrix
11 months +3 Immolatrix 31

Where are you located, what other companies have you done shops for, and what are the best companies besides iSS to do shopping for?

Sariahhh
10 months +3 Sariahhh 56
Immolatrix @ May 26, 2023, 11:31:50 PM
Where are you located, what other companies have you done shops for, and what are the best companies besides iSS to do shopping for?

I'm in Denver, Colorado. I work for over 13 different companies. It really depends on where you live but some of my favorites are working directly with Cirrus, Insight, IntelliShop, Bare International, Coyle, Market Force, and Best Mark. iSS is by far my favorite. I also do Field Inspections and Auditing through their sister company.

lkailiawa
10 months (Edited 10 months) +2 lkailiawa 4

Aloha! Does anyone know how to get the education badge? What is ISS? I Secret Shop. I am interested in learning more how to get more of the high ticket items.What is the process?

Aloha! Does anyone know how to get the education badge? What is ISS? I Secret Shop. I am interested in learning more how to get more of the high ticket items.What is the process?

Immolatrix
10 months +2 Immolatrix 31
Sariah_16827284088372 @ May 30, 2023, 5:05:44 AM
I'm in Denver, Colorado. I work for over 13 different companies. It really depends on where you live but some of my favorites are working directly with Cirrus, Insight, IntelliShop, Bare International, Coyle, Market Force, and Best Mark. iSS is by far my favorite. I also do Field Inspections and Auditing through their sister company.

iSS is my favorite of the companies I work with too; they certainly have the most assignments in my area (Portland, OR) compared to all the other companies. I can be pretty assured of two monthly audits where you don't have to be secret or buy anything - apparently people don't like these! - so that works out well for me. What's the sister company through which you do audits and field inspections?

Sariahhh
10 months (Edited 10 months) +2 Sariahhh 56
lkailiawa @ Jun 1, 2023, 5:18:46 PM
Aloha! Does anyone know how to get the education badge? What is ISS? I Secret Shop. I am interested in learning more how to get more of the high ticket items. What is the process?

Hey there! The education badge is awarded for completing a phone/web shop, usually for making inquiries to universities. iSS is isecretshop the company/website this forum is associated with. The high-ticket items are different depending on where you live and what-not the most I've gotten paid for a single shop that wasn't fine dining was $150 other than that I usually pick up shops for $35 to $85.

iSS is my favorite of the companies I work with too; they certainly have the most assignments in my area (Portland, OR) compared to all the other companies. I can be pretty assured of two monthly audits where you don't have to be secret or buy anything - apparently people don't like these! - so that works out well for me. What's the sister company through which you do audits and field inspections?

GCS Field Research
https://gcs.projectfielder.com/register/1464419

Michele_15032031952719
10 months 0 Michele_15032031952719 363

Maybe the education badge is for visting a college or other school. Maybe even a preschool.

kiki2020
10 months +1 kiki2020 2

Hello!

I'm new to secret shopping, Lol, but I've been on the receiving end of secret shops; when I worked in retail. Personally, I've had 2 bad shops. One was my fault, they caught me on a bad day. The other was the shopper's fault. Almost all of the information they had collected was wrong or inaccurate.

I'm wondering if paying to do the additional verification worth it? Does it increase the number of shops that become available to you? For the people that have it, what is the direct benefit to you, if any ? Less hassle? Better shops? Verification only shops? Bypassing people on the waitlist?

TIA!

Sariahhh
10 months +2 Sariahhh 56

It definitely puts you above others who don't have it. I paid to do it and the only time I get denied is phone shops but those always go quickest.

Immolatrix
10 months +2 Immolatrix 31
kiki2020 @ Jun 25, 2023, 10:53:45 PM
I'm wondering if paying to do the additional verification worth it? Does it increase the number of shops that become available to you? For the people that have it, what is the direct benefit to you, if any ? Less hassle? Better shops? Verification only shops? Bypassing people on the waitlist?

I didn't do it and I never have any issue with getting shops at all. I also don't get denied for any except a couple of phone shops that are in high demand. There's even fewer shops in my area than there are in other areas and I grab most of them within a certain radius.

Reading this thread: